Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Throw your hands up!

This one is a shout out to all my gay guy friends - and the men and women who love them. There are just some things that are more fun to go out and do with a gay boy...period. Am I right or am I right?


SIDE NOTE: So just to clarify I'm talking about Moe as in Ho-mo-sexual. I am definitely not referring to the Japanese slang world for the fetish or love for characters in anime (which I just found out apparently is "Moe"...yikes). I'm just a total dumb ass and completely misspelled the word (usually Mo). So, let's just pretend there are two ways to spell Mo. Coolio? Yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seriously crack me up!

Rachel said...

This is fucking awesome! I totally didn't get the moes thing until I read your description. Brilliant, lady!

Claudia said...

and here i was thinking that you were a three stooges superfan! ha!
Love it!