Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Hearting Things Series - #1

Last week a girlfriend of mine asked me if I could help her out with a wedding present. After accepting the "challenge," I thought, hmmm....what will truly capture the magic of marriage, and who can I look to that really kicks ass in matters of the heart? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks - duh, Gob Bluth!

So I borrowed one of my fav Arrested Development moments - and this little gem of a wedding gift was born!



Gob: My God, what is this feeling?
Michael: Well, you know the-the feeling that you’re... that you’re feeling is-is what many of us call “a feeling.”
Gob: But it’s not like envy, or even hungry.
Michael: Could it be love?
Gob: I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it’s the opposite. It’s... it’s like my heart is getting hard.

No comments: